Wondershare PDF Password Remover, as the name suggests, is a tool to remove passwords from PDF files. For PDF files, it is possible to set access restrictions, printing restrictions, editing and copying restrictions, etc. Many programs have been provided to break and work around the aforementioned limitations, and the above program is one of those programs. This program supports most versions of Acrobat. One of the interesting features of this software is the ability to perform group operations. For example, if you have a folder that contains a large number of encrypted PDF files, you can decrypt up to 200 files at the same time using this program.
It will save you a lot of time. PDF files generally have two types of passwords, either the user password, which is required to open PDF files, or the owner password, which is used to create editing and printing restrictions. This program is able to remove both types of passwords and provide you with the final file without any restrictions. The decoding speed of this program is very favorable so that it can decode a 500 page file in less than a minute. The program supports different languages and can be run on most Windows versions.
Features and Functions of Wondershare PDF Password Remover Program:
- Remove all kinds of editing, printing and password restrictions from pdf files
- High speed in file decoding
- Ability to delete passwords in bulk
- Support for different languages
- Support for different versions of Acrobat
- Compatibility with different versions of Windows
System Requirements for Wondershare PDF Password Remover:
– Operating system: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista
– Minimum hardware requirements: 500 MHz processor, 256 MB memory, 100 MB disk space
Use the information from the Key.txt file to register the software.
Modified version 184.108.40.206 was successfully installed and activated on May 14, 1401 in Windows 10 64-bit edition.