Download USB Raptor offline installer standalone full version for Windows. It can lock the system once a particular USB drive is removed from the computer.
You can also download free Defender Tools.
USB Raptor Overview
This software can lock the system once a particular USB drive is removed from the computer and unlock it when the drive is plugged back into any USB port.
The tool constantly checks USB drives for the presence of a specific unlock file with encrypted content. If this specific file is found, the computer remains unlocked; Otherwise, the computer is locked.
To release the system lock, the user has to plug the USB to the file into any USB port. Alternatively, the user can enable (or disable) two additional methods of unlocking the system, such as network messaging or password.
USB Raptor Features
- Compatible with all kinds of USB flash drives
- Rugged design
- Easy to prepare and use
- High security option to check flash drive serial number
- Various alternative unlocking methods
- Supports LAN lock (and unlock) function
- Synchronous lock and unlock on the local network for multiple computers
- Supports serial command integration (beta)
- An application based on a tray icon
Technical details and system requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (memory): 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200MB or more