Recording user interface animation through animation
The first step
1.Create a board and create a children board below
2. Change the render mode of Canvas as the screen camera.
3. Add a button to each panel
4. Rotate the y-value of the father’s rotation board, and observe the scene and game scenery
5. Under the Unified Animation tool, record the board rotation motion
6. After the animation is recorded, create an animation console, and set up a blank animation for the default animation
7. Set the push-button function in panel1 and panel2
2. Animate UI preview
This article was translated from a blog post at Zhao Qingqing Blog Garden.