Free Download Strong Passwords Need Entropy Offline Installer for Windows You can use this software to determine your password strength.
Overview Strong passwords need entropy
This is an easy to use and lightweight program that you can use to determine the strength of your password. The program analyzes your password and displays its length, character frequency, number of symbols, lowercase and uppercase letters, and numbers.
Based on this information, it calculates the entropy of the password, the number of trials needed to find it, and the time to crack the password.
Strong passwords features need entropy
- 16 rules to respect when it comes to password policy and security
- Password properties
- Memo section with functions
- Generate passwords directly to the Password List (multiple passwords)
- Clear the clipboard and keyboard cache before exiting
- WPA2 key generator with graph
- Password Dictionary Tester – Capable of testing a list of nearly 20,000 passwords
- Find passwords in the worst list (1007 passwords)
- Password vs Password – Comparison
- Report section with basic operations information
- Paste from/copy to clipboard
- Sha256/Tiger192 Generator
- Password editor
- Purge password list (keep it only if entropy >100)
Technical details and system requirements
- Supported operating system: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 4 or higher
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200MB or more