Free Download Hard Configurator Full Version Offline Standalone Installer for Windows; It is a graphical user interface to easily manage software restriction policies.
Solid component overview
This software is a graphical user interface for advanced users to manage Software Restriction Policies (SRP) and harden Windows Home editions from Vista onwards.
You can configure built-in Windows security to harden the system. When you close it, it closes all its processes. Real-time protection comes from reconfigured Windows settings.
It can be seen as a medium-integrity level Smart Default Denial setting based on SRP + Application Reputation Service (enforced SmartScreen) + Windows Hardening (restrict weak features) settings.
Solid component features
- Disable PowerShell script execution (Windows 7+)
- Securing PowerShell through Restricted Language Mode (SRP, PowerShell 5.0+)
- Disable execution of scripts managed by the Windows Script Host
- Remove the Run as Administrator option from the right-click context menu in Explorer
- Force SmartScreen to check files without Mark Of The Web (Windows 8+)
- Disable Remote Desktop, Remote Assistance, Remote Shell, and Remote Registry
- Disable execution of 16-bit applications
- Shell Accessories Insurance
- Disable SMB protocols
- Disable program upload in standard user account
- Disable cached logins
- Enforce a safe sequence of attention before a User Account Control prompt
- Windows event log filtering of blocked file execution events (Nirsoft FullEventLogView)
- Filter autoruns from user space and autorun script from anywhere (Sysinternals Autoruns)
- Enable and filter advanced SRP logging
- Turn on/off all of the above restrictions
- Restore Windows defaults
- Make a system restore point
- Use predefined setup profiles for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Save selected entries as a profile and restore them when needed
- Profile rule backup management (allow list profiles and setup profiles)
- Change GUI skin
- Update applications
Technical details and system requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (memory): 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200MB or more