Download PeStudio 9 full offline installer full version for Windows It is used to detect suspicious artifacts inside executable files.
You can also download free Malware support tool
PeStudio 9 Overview
This program is a unique tool that performs static investigation in 32-bit and 64-bit executable. A malicious executable often tries to hide its malicious behavior and evade detection.
In doing so, it generally displays anomalies and suspicious patterns. The goal is to detect these anomalies, provide pointers, and score confidence for the executable being parsed.
Since the executable being analyzed is never started, you can scan any unknown or malicious executable without any risk.
The user interface is straightforward and all of its functions are displayed neatly in the main window. Although it does not include a Help menu, you can easily understand how this application works.
You can use this program to check almost any kind of application, as it supports a wide range of file formats: EXE, DLL, CPL, OCX, AX, SYS, and others.
Features of PeStudio 9
- Checks all libraries used by the application
- To check all functions imported by the application
- It checks all functions (also anonymous) that are exported by an application
- Checks for all functions that have been redirected to other libraries
- Obsolete functionality that is exported and imported by an application
- Use it in batch mode with pestudiox.exe
- Map strings refer to their familiar names
- Show functions and strings by groups, colors, and names
- Generate XML report files
- Display matrix of indicators “MITER | ATT & CK”
- VIRUSTOTAL INTELLIGENCE SEARCH BASED ON STRINGS
Technical details and system requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 4 or higher
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200MB or more