convert speech to writing; Nuance Dragon software, formerly known as Dragon NaturallySpeaking, does just that. This program was initially presented by Dragon Systems under the name of DragonDictate then its first version was presented under the name of NaturallySpeaking in 1997. And after the purchase of this company by Nuance Communications, this software is published in its current form. This software is a good substitute for typing English texts and has high accuracy and speed in converting audio to text. Moreover, this software is used to execute the user’s voice commands on the computer.
Features and Functionality of Nuance Dragon Professional Individual Software :
– Recognition and conversion of speech to writing with extreme precision
– Very good performance speed, especially compared to typing
– Direct the computer via voice commands, such as search the Internet, view emails, manage applications, etc.
– Have an artificial intelligence to recognize words, numbers, signs, etc., with the possibility of optimizing and correcting diagnostic errors
– Support for Bluetooth technology to remove the wire and communicate more precisely
Compatibility with various text-based software such as Word
Nuance Dragon Program Tips :
– This program does not support Persian language and English version is provided.
– The software is offered in four versions, of which the Legal version and then the Professional version are the most complete versions. The Premium version is later than these two versions and does not include certain specialized features of said versions and is in fact the most complete public version of the software; Download and view the feature comparison of this version of the software on the manufacturer’s website.
– From version 14, the software has been renamed from Dragon NaturallySpeaking to Dragon Professional Individual.
– RAM: Minimum 2 GB for Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 32 bits; 4 GB for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 64-bit and Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012
– CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors provide faster performance.
– Free space on the hard disk: 8 GB
– Supported operating systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012
– Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for online help
– A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
– Built-in microphone or Nuance-approved microphone.
Read the Readme.txt file.