Adobe Acrobat software is the main and standard software for creating, editing and managing PDF documents, but in the case of the Persian language – even in new versions – it creates inconsistencies in some cases. Nitro Pro software is also one of the best programs for working on PDF files, whose features such as high speed, user interface with quick access and greater compatibility with Persian language documents make it sometimes preferable to Acrobat.
Nitro Pro Software Features and Functionality:
– Very attractive and user-friendly interface
– The lightness of the software and the absence of lag during work
– Perform various editing operations on PDF files
– It has an independent virtual printer and therefore the ability to convert different documents from different sources to PDF
– Conversion of PDF documents to common image formats with the ability to determine the quality, as well as conversion to office formats and vice versa
Compatible with cloud services
– The ability to create all kinds of forms and templates
– Ability to directly edit images in PDF documents
Nitro Pro Program Tips:
– The user interface of this program is generally compatible with the latest versions of the office suite.
– This software, like Acrobat, has a simple version without editing functions called Nitro Reader.
Desktop computers: Windows® XP SP3, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows Blue® 8.1 x86 x64
Waiters: Windows® Server 2003 Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2008 R2, Windows® Server 2012, Windows® Server 2012 R2 – Supported Terminal Server and Citrix XenApp/Access Essentials configurations
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
(RAM: 512 MB of system memory (1 GB recommended
Display: Screen resolution 1024×768
Hard disk space: 300 MB of available disk space
(Microsoft Office 2003 or newer (required for built-in Microsoft Office features
It is given in the Readme.txt file.