Microsoft Office for Mac is a comprehensive set of new versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote provided for Mac users. New features in the Mac version include an updated ribbon-based user interface, full Retina display support, and new document sharing features. Word software is one of the most powerful writing and editing tools. The new design allows you to easily apply layout, font change, different colors to your text. New Microsoft Office programs make it easier to share documents. The sharing menu at the top of the program allows you to share files as attachments or links. If someone sends you an attachment through a link, you can run it directly from the email.
Microsoft Office for Mac features and functionality:
- Keyboard shortcut for sending messages
- Canceling a command session in the ribbon now works correctly.
- Correct functioning of the list of filtered messages in the View menu
- The author’s email address is displayed in the header of the email.
- Easy management of emails, calendar, contacts and…
- New commands (such as New, Print, and Save) have been added to the Quick Access Toolbar in the upper left corner of the window.
- When printing a PDF, the file name is retained, so the file name does not display as “Untitled.pdf”.
- You can apply special graphic effects to multiple objects.
- Added new commands including (such as New, Print, and Save) to the toolbar
- Improved presentation, adjustment of design and animations
Click here for complete information on Microsoft Office for Mac.
• Mac computer with Intel processor
• Mac OS X version 10.10
• 1 GB of RAM recommended
• 5.62 GB of free hard disk space
• Hard drive formatting such as HFS+ (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
• A monitor with a resolution of 1280 × 800 or higher
• Safari 7 recommended
Use the crack file provided with the package.