McAfee Integrity Control Download Full Version offline standalone installer for Windows. It allows you to protect point-of-service systems from unauthorized changes.
McAfee Integrity Control Overview
This tool allows you to protect your point-of-service systems from unauthorized changes. It can block unauthorized applications and change in the fixed point-of-service infrastructure, including ATMs, point-of-sale (POS) systems, and kiosks.
It dynamically manages whitelists and supports multiple configurations for different business needs and devices. Fixed CPU or memory saves little space, doesn’t affect system performance, and is equally effective in standalone mode.
Get continuous information about change events across your point-of-service infrastructure, comply with PCI DSS requirements, and see information about each change.
McAfee Integrity Control features
- Check files and directories
- Associate change protection with policy
- Block unauthorized applications
- Flexibility across devices
- Fixed safe devices
- Meet PCI DSS compliance
- Reduce IT resources
Technical details and system requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (memory): 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 500MB or more
McAfee Integrity Control 184.108.40.206.0