Download McAfee Embedded Control full version offline installer full version for Windows. It allows you to block unauthorized applications and changes to devices with fixed functionality and IoT devices.
McAfee Embedded Control Overview
This tool provides whitelisting and file integrity monitoring technology to combat targeted malware, unauthorized software changes, and configuration modifications across commercial and industrial IoT devices.
It allows you to get proven protection for terminal service points, ATMs, medical imaging systems, gaming consoles, fitness trackers, industrial control systems, office equipment, and military and aerospace devices.
It also gives you a path to developing secure and connected devices. Included applications allow for the inclusion of increased protection against malicious zero-day attacks.
McAfee Embedded Control features
- Low field support and maintenance costs
- Reduce frequent and costly OS patching
- Meet compliance requirements
- Prevent unauthorized software changes
- Designing security in the latest IoT devices
Technical details and system requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (memory): 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 400MB or more
McAfee Embedded Control 188.8.131.52.0