Install in Pycharm to run in Pytest mode
Today, the project uses the Allure Unittest + Pytest integrated test build report. There was a startup error. It was found that the log was repeatedly executed twice, which caused problems in use cases. Checking the information on the Internet found out that the process task was when I started the project.
When you started the project, right click on the run_test.py file and run ‘run_test’. This way of using Pytest use cases is incorrect and not recommended.
The proper way to set run_test.py files to run use cases in Pytest mode
1、a file == >> settings
2. Enter in the input field:Integrated Python tools
3Virtual test runner change topetiste
4. Select in the upper right cornerEdit configuration clicked
5. Click+,SpecifyPython tests,Specifypetiste
6. Select Pytes Start -File Path, my run_test.py
7. Choose your version of Python
8. On startup, select in the upper right cornerpytest in run_test.py Then click the right button to start