Download HomeGuard 10 offline installer full version standalone installer for Windows PC. It is an easy-to-use activity monitor tool to track and control the usage of computers in home and office networks.
You can also download free FortKnox Personal Firewall.
An overview of the benefits of HomeGuard
HomeGuard records web activity and automatically blocks all adult and inappropriate content in websites as well as customizable website blocking and allows lists and filtering based on file types (for example, exe downloads or online flash games).
It also records detailed programs usage reports, including active usage time, uptime, bandwidth used, mouse clicks, and keystrokes typed into each program with the option to block or limit specific programs or games. In addition to screen capture, periodically or based on specific activities, chat and email monitoring and filtering, printer and USB device monitoring and blocking, Internet time restrictions, network connection monitoring and filtering, email notifications, and more.
HomeGuard, by default, runs in stealth mode completely hidden and undetectable; However, it can be set to show users warnings when something is blocked. Either way, it is not installable, not lockable, and cannot be bypassed using proxy servers.
Monitoring data collected by HomeGuard can be viewed on monitored (client) computers remotely using the HomeGuard server component, which maintains a central database of monitoring logs securely and automatically synchronized with client computers with support for compression, strong 256-bit encryption of all data transmitted over network. The server component runs as a Windows service and can also change monitoring and blocking settings remotely.
HomeGuard features overview
- Filter pornography based on content of sites, not just names
- Block websites by name or URL, blacklist and whitelist
- Take screenshots based on time and event
- Restrict software/game usage times or block the software altogether
- Keylogger tool
- Web search monitoring and blocking
- Detailed software usage statistics
- Network monitoring and blocking
- Monitor and block USB storage media
- File monitoring and blocking
- Monitor and prevent deletion and moving of files.
- printer screen
- Monitor printed files and/or prevent printing altogether.
- User and time monitor
- Choose which users to monitor and at what time.
Technical details and system requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (memory): 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200MB or more