Dubbo (an open source framework service distribution)
What is Dubbo?
distributed service architecture
A high-performance, transparent solution for remote RPC service invocation
SOA service management plan
Simply put, Dubbo is a service platform. If there is no distributed demand, it should not be used. Only when it is distributed can there be a distributed service framework such as Dubbo, which is basically a service. Normal is a distributed framework for remote service calls
What can Dubbo do?
- The transparent call to the remote method is called the remote method, like calling a local method. It just has to set it up simply without any API intervention.
- Soft balance and break.
- The service was registered automatically and found that the service provider’s address was no longer required. Query in service provider registration authority IP address based on service provider by interface name and service provider can be added or removed seamlessly.
Dubbo uses the full Spring configuration method, implements transparent access, and has no API snooping. You only need to use spring to load the Dubbo configuration. Dubbo is loaded based on the Spring schema extension.
Контейнер: работающий контейнер обслуживания Поставщик: поставщик услуг службы экспозиции. Реестр: Центр регистрации регистрации и обнаружения услуг. Потребитель: потребительский потребительский потребитель потребителей удаленного обслуживания. Монитор: Центр мониторинга для вторичного времени корректировки статистических услуг.
Starting the process:
0. The service container is responsible for starting, loading and running service providers.
1. When the service provider starts, register the service provided by the registration center.
2. When the service users start, sign up for the registration center they need.
3. The registration center returns the service provider’s address list to consumers. If there is a change, the registration authority will be provided to consumers based on long contact data.
4. Provide consumers from the supplier address list, based on the soft load balancing algorithm, and choose one supplier to connect to. If the call fails, select another call.
5. Provide consumers and suppliers, collect the number of calls and call times in memory, and send the statistics once a minute to the monitoring center.