Wireshark is professional network protocol analysis software that lets you capture and examine data from a live network or a recorded file. You can interactively browse the recorded data and view summary information and details for each packet. Wireshark software is free and open-source software used for network troubleshooting, viewing packet information, developing communication protocols, and Internet and networking training.
Wireshark Software Features and Functionality:
- Live recording and offline analysis
- In-depth review of hundreds of protocols and protocols added in various new areas
- Captured network data can be viewed through a graphical user interface or through the TSHark tool in TTY mode
- Decryption support for many protocols including IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, WEP, and WPA/WPA2
- The ability to write and read different log formats such as tcpdump (libpcap), Pcap NG, Catapult DCT2000, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, Microsoft Network Monitor, Network General Sniffer and…
system required Wireshark
Windows 10, 8, 7, Server 2019, Server 2016, Server 2012 R2, Server 2012 and Server 2008 R2
Any modern 64-bit AMD64/x86-64 or 32-bit x86 processor.
500 MB of available RAM. Larger capture files require more RAM.
500 MB of available disk space. Capture files require additional disk space.
This program does not need to be activated.