In the spring of 2014 and at the same time as the new update was released for different versions of Windows 8.1, Microsoft also delivered the new update for Windows Server 2012 R2 and applied appropriate optimizations for network administrators and other users of this Windows.
In the last days of 2014 and in complete silence, another update called Update 3, also known as Update 4 on some sites, was presented.
Features and Functionality of Windows Server 2012 R2 Operating System:
– High speed and optimal performance
– The server control environment or Server Manager with a new design
– Use of the third version of Hyper-V with better performance and better support for storage memories
– New Windows Deployment Services tool is a suitable alternative to Remote Installation Services
– The fourth version of the Windows PowerShell command line with over 2300 commands
– The return of the Start button for better communication with the new environment
– Support for Internet Information Services version 8.5 or IIS for short
– Better performance of the Windows Defender anti-spyware program
– New management features for IPAM (short for IP Address Management)
– Introducing the new resilient file system to improve server performance
Changes installable in the updated version:
Windows Server 2012R2 standard kernel –
Windows Server 2012R2 standard –
Windows Server 2012R2 Data Center Core –
Windows Server 2012R2 Data Center –
– Windows MSDN provided is the original version of Microsoft and MSDN and is provided without any manipulation even in the file name.
– With the addition of the new update, this version has increased in size compared to a normal DVD, which except for burning to DVD9 is a better way to use Rufus software and copy to USB sticks.
– Windows Server 2012 R2, like the 2012 edition, is offered in several different editions, of which the Datacenter edition is the most complete; You can download and view the Windows Server 2012 R2 version comparison here.
(Processor: 1.4 gigahertz (GHz) or faster (64-bit
RAM: 512 MB
Hard disk space: 32 GB
Windows Server 2012 R2 Image
After downloading and extracting, there are two ways to install; One is to burn Windows to a DVD using software such as PowerISO or UltraISO or copy it to a flash drive using the corresponding software.
Use the following serial numbers to install:
Cloud Storage/Cloud Storage Core: BFBN8-X8K7C-347CH-JG6KC-W2M6X
Data Center/Data Center Core: BH9T4-4N7CW-67J3M-64J36-WW98Y
Hyper Core: Q8R8C-T2W6H-7MGPB-4CQ9R-KR36H
Solution/Solution Core: 326N4-6GMBX-PD2QT-M7HX4-TVHM8
Solution/Solution Core: NB4WH-BBBYV-3MPPC-9RCMV-46XCB
Storage Standard/Storage Standard Core: H2K4M-QNKQ2-64699-FYQHD-2WDYT
Storage Workgroup/Storage Workgroup Core: 8N7PM-D3C64-RQVYF-MX8T7-G6MB2
Web/Web Core: 3WN48-GVPXF-VHWK4-29Y8D-KKTD2
Foundation/foundation core: 7JGXN-BW8X3-DTJCK-WG7XB-YWP26
:gKey KMS VLK
Cloud Storage/Cloud Storage Core: 3NPTF-33KPT-GGBPR-YX76B-39KDD
Data Center/Data Center Core: W3GGN-FT8W3-Y4M27-J84CP-Q3VJ9
Standard/standard core: D2N9P-3P6X9-2R39C-7RTCD-MDVJX
Solution/Solution Core: KNC87-3J2TX-XB4WP-VCPJV-M4FWM
Use the cracks here to activate.
Detailed specifications of this MSDN release:
File name: en_windows_server_2012_r2_vl_with_update_x64_dvd_6052766.iso