Windows Server 2008 R2 uses the core of Windows 7 and is actually a server version of it. This Windows was the first Windows to be released only in the 64-bit version, and later versions of Windows Server are presented in the same way. In the first months of 2011, Microsoft provided the first service pack for this Windows, and since then it has been updated online.
Typically, fewer people or groups consistently deliver updated versions of Windows Server, and this may happen from time to time.
The Windows we offer is currently the most reliable and updated Windows Server 2008 R2, which includes 8 editions of this Windows.
Features and functionality of this version of Windows Server 2008 R2 :
– Includes the latest updates provided by Microsoft
– Without making changes to Windows settings and content
– No manipulation in the Windows registry
– Have the DaRT7 (Diagnostics and Recovery Toolkit) tool set to diagnose, repair and recover Windows problems
– Use of ESD format instead of WIM for the Windows installation file to reduce its size
– Possibility to choose the installation enabled or disabled
Tips for this version Windows Server 2008 R2:
– The most comprehensive edition of Windows Server 2008 R2 is the Datacenter edition.
– As mentioned; Starting with this version of Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server editions are only available in 64-bit version, and the last version which was also released in 32-bit version was 2008.
– To activate Windows during installation, click the Start Installation option at the end of the installation process and display the activation message, then click Exit if activation is not required.
System Requirements Windows Server 2008 R2
Processor: 1.4 GHz x86-64 or Itanium 2 processor
(Minimum: 512 MB of RAM (may limit performance and some features
Recommended: 2 GB RAM
Maximum: 8 GB of RAM (Foundation), 32 GB of RAM (Standard) or 2 TB of RAM for Enterprise, Datacenter and Itanium systems
Display: Super VGA (800 x 600) or better
:Disk space required
Minimum (editions higher than Foundation): 32 GB or more
Minimum (Foundation Edition): 10 GB or more
.Computers with more than 16 GB of RAM require more disk space for paging and dump files
Windows Server 2008 R2 Image
After downloading and extracting, there are two ways to install; One is to burn Windows to a DVD using software such as PowerISO or UltraISO or copy it to a flash drive using the corresponding software.
If installed without a crack, use the Windows Loader crack available here to activate it; Of course, the same crack is applied during installation.