Windows Embedded is Microsoft’s operating system for all types of embedded systems and is independent of desktop and server versions of Windows. Among the uses of embedded systems are all kinds of portable devices, such as personal digital assistant, known as PDA, various players, game consoles, smartphones, digital cameras, etc. This Windows has different versions, of which the compact version is the most used, called Windows Embedded Compact, which was known as Windows CE until version 5, and was renamed Windows Embedded CE in version 6, then from of version 7, for its current form.
Facilities and Features Windows Embedded Compact :
– Support for the latest mobile processor technologies and architectures such as SuperH, ARM, Intel x86 and MIPS
– Support for the latest Bluetooth version
– Support for the latest Wi-Fi standards
– Complete and professional installations for the tactile environment
– Optimized for low memory devices
– The ability to program for this operating system with Visual Studio
Operating System Tips Windows Embedded Compact :
– The installed version is the original Microsoft version and is presented without any manipulation.
– Version 2013 is the latest version of this operating system and the installed version is integrated with the latest update released until February 2015 or update 14.
:Minimum hardware configuration
100 GB of available disk space
(1.6 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended
2 GB RAM
5400RPM hard drive
DirectX 9 compatible video card operating at a display resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
Supported operating systems
Windows 7 (based on x86 and x64) and all available service packs
Windows 8 (x86 and x64 based) and all available service packs
Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64 based) and all available service packs
Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64-based) and all available service packs
Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64-based) and all available service packs
:Minimum software configuration
Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, Professional edition or higher
Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Professional edition or higher
Application Builder for Windows Embedded Compact 2013
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Prerequisites for hosting a virtual test device
:To host a virtual test device, your IDE must meet the following additional requirements
At least 4 GB of RAM. If you want to run multiple virtual machines, you will need additional RAM
15 GB of free hard disk space for each virtual machine
– A TCP/IP network connection with access to a DHCP server. Since the virtual machine uses a virtual Ethernet switch, you can use any physical interface for this connection.
If you want to run Hyper-V Client on a computer running Windows 8, the computer must have a 64-bit processor that supports Second Level Address Translation – SLAT
Before installing new updates, the installer is verified and received; To install the Compact version, use the serial number in the text file.
Use the cracks here to activate the Standard version.