Windows 11 Lite The simplified version is the latest generation of Microsoft’s long-standing operating system, Windows. Windows 11 is a modernized version of Windows 10 with several new features that Microsoft says show faster performance than Windows 10. However, there are still some users who don’t need a lot of Windows features and prefer to use a lighter operating system, but at the same time they have no choice but Windows. Windows 11 Lite is designed exactly for these people. These streamlined versions of Windows 11, by removing many unnecessary tools, allowed less wasted hardware resources and allowed users to make maximum use of their system’s processing power for installed software and games.
The light versions of Windows 11 are intended for gamers, professional users and system administrators who do not care much for unnecessary Windows components and their presence and absence does not make much difference for them! Also, Windows 11 officially requires relatively high and up-to-date hardware specifications, which has prevented users who are still using old systems from experiencing Microsoft’s new operating system well. Stylized Windows 11 offers this category of users the opportunity to experience the latest version of this old operating system. In addition, usually in stylized Windows, software called Toolkit is included, which allows the activation of disabled features or the reinstallation of removed features.
Features and Functions of Windows 11 Lite
- Overall improvement in operating system performance and stability
- Increase operating system privacy
- Remove additional system software
- No need for TPM module and Secure Boot in some versions
- Remove OneDrive in some versions
- Removed notification panel and action center in some versions
- Removal of UWP software in some versions
- Provide two bootable versions, normal and custom (WPE)
- Toolbox software to manage Windows, restore or activate features and software
- Maintenance and support for UWP apps and games in some versions
- And …
Windows 11 Lite tips
- Some of these windows do not have a browser, so it is better to download a browser and save it in a USB memory or another drive on your hard disk, so that after installing the new system operation, you will have no problem downloading the browser.
- Most of the time, Windows 11 style does not need the TPM module.
- This version can be installed as UEFI.
- This version is 64-bit only.
- The revisions available in each version as well as the specific information relating to them (removals, notes, etc.) are mentioned under the download links for each version.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system-on-chip (SoC).
- RAM 4 gigabytes (GB).
- Storage 64 GB or more of storage
- UEFI system firmware, Secure Boot compatible.
- TPM Without TPM or with TPM (enabled in bios)
(WPE Bootable or Normal Bootable is supported non-TPM/TPM)
- Graphics card Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display High definition (720p) display greater than 9 inches diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
Burn the ISO file to a DVD or USB flash drive (using software like Rufus) and install Windows through it.