Windows 11 all-in-one This is the latest version of the famous Windows operating system. Compared to its previous generation, Windows 10, this Windows has undergone many changes in various departments, especially in design and efficiency. This operating system was known as Windows 10X for a few months, which was intended to be released specifically for dual-screen devices. After this project disbanded, news about Windows 10X adding new features to Windows 10 in a major update known as Sun Valley was released, and finally, on July 3, 1400 , at a conference, Microsoft officially unveiled Windows 11. . After a few months of trial versions, on October 13, 1400, the first final version of Windows 11 was released, which can be downloaded as a free update for Windows 10 owners.
Windows 11 is the modernized version of Windows 10, and of course it also takes a look at the past of this old operating system. The design of the appearance of many parts of this operating system is in line with today’s common and modern designs, and of course, it leans more heavily on Microsoft’s Fluent Design language. For example, by removing the Live Tiles feature and replacing it with icons, the Start Menu gives more of a Windows 7 vibe, as well as a mobile OS interface than Windows 8 and 10. We have the MSDN versions official of this operating system. We have featured here before and now we release AIO (All In One) and other edited versions. One of the most important features of some of these versions is the absence of a TPM or Secure Boot module, which for the official versions, without these two prerequisites, it is not possible to install Windows.
Features of Windows 11 AIO
- Updated on the date indicated in the title
- Provide the cleanest versions available on the Internet without additional manipulation
- Have different languages as well as most other versions such as Pro, Home, Education and Multiple
- No need for TPM or Secure Boot in some versions
- Pre-activation of some versions
Windows 11 Features and New Features
– Redesigned taskbar, start menu and search interface
– New design of Windows Explorer icons and toolbar
– Add widgets to taskbar and display weather, news and other content
– Improved Snap function and ability to more easily move windows to the corners of the screen
– New Xbox App, App Store and Settings
– Round the corners of the windows
– Improved Windows touch control
– More compatible with Fluent Design
– Improved the functionality of virtual desktops and the ability to set a separate background image for each
– Support for Android applications (direct installation or via Amazon AppStore)
– Performance improvements, including reducing the volume of Windows updates and increasing the speed of browsers
important things :
– This operating system is only offered in a 64-bit version.
By default, Windows 11 requires the TPM hardware module and secure boot to be enabled on the motherboard. Some versions of AIO offered the ability to bypass this requirement, which are usually released as unlocked.
System Requirements Windows 11 AIO
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware: UEFI and Secure Boot compatible (Secure Boot is not required in unlocked versions)
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (common on motherboards made after 2016) (not needed in unlocked versions)
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: An HD display of at least 720p (1280×720) with a resolution greater than 9″ diagonal, 8 bits per color channel
Windows 11 all-in-one images
To install it, transfer the iso file to flash using software like Rufus and boot your system with it. Then install Windows.
If you need activation, use the activators available here.
Each window is placed because of its particularity. If in doubt about the difference between the different versions, please contact us in the communication section.
Installation directory guide:
STD = Standard installation – For those who have their own license key
FOR = Activation of the digital license
OEM = Will automatically activate if you install the same version on the original equipment