WinCatalog is very suitable software for managing files on compact discs. If you deal with a lot of CD/DVD discs, you’ve probably had a few times when you’re looking for a certain file, but you can’t remember where that file is (song, photo, movie, etc.). So you have to check a lot of CDs and DVDs to find the file you want. The WinCatalog software is provided exactly to solve this problem. This program automatically finds all files on hard drives, CDs and other storage media and archives them regularly. This software also extracts its secondary information for any file type so that you are not limited to the file name when searching.
For example, for music files, the ID3 tag is automatically extracted, for images and video files, the Exif tag and its fingerprint, e-book content, and similarly for other files, the metadata they contain are also extracted and displayed periodically alongside the file. . One of the good features of this program is the ability to classify files based on the labeling concept. Putting tags on files will help you find desired files very quickly in future based on different tags. This program is also used to find duplicate files and remove them. You can configure WinCatalog to update the list of files periodically and on a schedule.
Features and functionality of the WinCatalog program:
- Ability to catalog and archive all types of storage media
- The ability to group files into virtual folders by tags
- Automatic extraction of compressed files and indexing of the list of files they contain
- Advanced and fast search
- Automatic extraction of ID3 tags from music files and EXIF images
- The ability to receive information about audio tracks from the Internet
- Easy drag-and-drop file management
- Ability to find and remove duplicate files
- Creation of different reports in different formats
- And …
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Use the Serial.txt file to register the software.