VNC Connect, formerly known as RealVNC, is a remote system access software. Using this program, you can connect to a remote system in a secure environment. For example, the administrator of a network can monitor all systems in the network, can see the screen of each member of the network, can take access from certain people if necessary. Shut down the desired system remotely and… This software is actually a platform which anyone in any company can enjoy its benefits, for example, all software backups can use this program to log in remotely to the desired system without leaving the workplace and solving the problem. This program is not limited to desktop computers and can be used on other platforms such as smartphones and tablets, etc., and can be connected to any device bidirectionally and controlled remotely .
Features and functions of the VNC Connect program:
- Simple and beautiful user interface
- Quick and easy learning program
- Quick and easy setup
- Availability of application clients for a wide variety of platforms such as Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Have 32 and 64 bit versions
- The possibility of full control of the monitored system
- The ability to exchange files between source and destination systems
- The ability to communicate between clients and the server
- Ability to adjust image and sound quality to match internet speed
- High communication security between systems thanks to advanced encryption
- Ability to work on Windows servers
- High flexibility in settings to meet client and server needs
- And …
System Requirements VNC Connect
Win2003, Win2000, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win8 x32, Win8 x64,
VNC Connect Installation Guide
Disconnect your internet connection. Then use the Keygen in the Crack folder to register the software.
This version was installed on May 22, 1999 in the 64-bit edition of Windows 10 and – as the image shows – was successfully activated.