VanDyke SecureCRT is a highly secure and functional terminal emulator suitable for professional data processing, increasing productivity, saving time and simplifying repetitive tasks. This emulator supports many protocols such as SSH, TAPI, serial and rlogin. It can also create secure remote access (SH1 and SH2 shell access to Windows and Linux servers) and file transfer path for you. Features of this software include secure file transfer, sessions with high settings, and SSH encryption. This software has always been the best option for network administrators. The high-access terminal user interface of this software allows you to create and customize more than 5,000 tabbed sessions. You can also process repetitive operations using scripting languages such as VBScript, PerlScript, Python, and JScript. Moreover, SecureCRT comes with a script recorder which greatly facilitates your routine tasks.
SecureCRT and SecureFX software features and functionality:
- Fully secure access to business software on UNIX, Linux or virtual machines
- Configure, manage and organize all sessions with your full control
- Access to all network devices through one client
- Pervasive and highly productive user interface
- Secure Shell or SSH protocol support for secure connections
- Automation of routine and repetitive operations using scripting languages
- Transfer files between network devices
Windows 10 – 8.1 – 2012 – 8 – 2008 – 7 – Vista
Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
MacOSX 10.11 – 10.10
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0 x64
After installing the software, run the Keygen file in the Crack folder with Run as administrator
- If you installed two software separately, select the appropriate software in the Product tab and click Patch.
- If you installed two software at the same time, select the CRT + FX Bundle value in the Product tab and click Patch.
Select the program installation path (default: C:Program FilesVanDyke Software) and wait for the patch successful message to appear. Finally, launch the software and enter the license Keygen generated for each (according to the Readme).
Version 9.2.2 was successfully installed and activated on July 8, 1401 in Windows 10 64-bit edition.