Uninstall Tool is powerful software to remove unnecessary software and its residual files from your system. By using the uninstaller tool, you can remove the desired software along with registry entries and all remnants of that software from your Windows. In Windows, there is a tool to remove software, but this tool does not have the ability to completely remove additional files and registry entries.
Using the uninstaller tool, you can completely remove heavy software such as Photoshop and antivirus software without leaving a trace. By using the “Install and Trace” feature, you can monitor the installation process of software and identify all files and registries that the software adds to the system. In this case, if you intend to remove the software, you can easily remove all detected files and registries.
If you intend to change antivirus and remove your old antivirus with Windows removal tool, the new antivirus will definitely warn you that the old antivirus is still on the system. Uninstall Tool can easily remove your old antivirus without leaving any traces.
Features and functions of the Uninstall Tool program:
- Startup management tool to manage software startups when Windows starts
- Ability to put the uninstall tool in the control panel
- Show full name, occupied size and software installation date
- Output of software list in HTML format
- There are two methods to remove software
- Delete all remaining files or Temp
- Delete all registry entries that were not removed by uninstalling the software
- Installation and tracking capability to monitor the software installation process and identify all software files
- Startup manager to manage autostart programs
Processor: 500 MHz Intel or compatible
Disk space: 5 MB
RAM: 128 MB – 256 MB recommended
800×600 screen resolution with 256 colors – best 1024×768 screen resolution with 16.7 million colors
After installation, copy the patch file to the program installation path, run and apply with Run as administrator.