SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor is a comprehensive bandwidth performance monitoring and fault management application that lets you view accurate real-time network statistics right from your web browser. SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor monitors and collects data from routers, switches, and servers. Additionally, NPM can monitor CPU usage, memory usage, and free hard drive space. SolarWinds NPM is highly scalable software, with the ability to monitor nodes from 10 to 10,000 nodes. NPM can easily notify users of network issues.
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor Software Features and Functionality:
- Management of switch ports, physical and virtual interfaces, sub-interfaces, routers, switches, servers, access points, etc.
- Fault and access management tools: view the status of thousands of nodes and interfaces on a single web page
- Map Maker utility: get a network diagram, topology map or city plan and design the network structure
- Report Writer: Prepare reports from data the way you want
- Built-in wireless interrogator: monitor wireless devices for security control to get the most out of wireless technology
- Full control of hardware health and utilization rates to prevent network hardware issues
- And …
! By using OrionUpgradeBuddyTool, you can keep network access statistics while updating NPM without issue.
System Requirements SolarWinds NPM
Hard disk: 20 GB
Memory: 3 GB
Operating System: Windows 2003 or higher (x86 and x64) with IIS installed and running in 32-bit mode
Additional operating system components: .Net Framework 3.5
Database: SQL Server 2005 SP1 or 2008 (Express, Standard or Enterprise)
SolarWinds NPM Images
- The recommended operating system for installing this release of SolarWinds software is Windows Server 2016.
- If you plan to join a Windows server to a domain, it is recommended that you install the software before performing the join operation.
- Use Run as administrator in all steps.
- If mounting more than 100 nodes, it is recommended to use a separate SQL server.
- If you want to use a separate SQL server, Microsoft SQL software versions 2014 and 2016 are recommended.
After installing the software, open the Run window and go to the services.msc section, then stop all Solarwinds Orion software services. After stopping the services, run the crack in Run as Asministartor mode and wait for the crack success message.
Start Solarwinds Orion services after seeing the message that the crack was successful. Wait a while until the software appears and you can use the services.
The crack and the installation and activation instructions for this version have been prepared by Mr. Amir Abbas Nazari.
This software is relatively old and its crack no longer works. If a new version or crack is released, it will be placed.