RDS-Knight is a security software to protect the user’s system during remote connections and remote desktop connections, developed by RDS Tools. With the corona virus outbreak, remote working and working from home have become one of the most important parts of an employee’s life, and all companies and offices are decentralizing. In decentralized offices and companies, it is no longer necessary to be at a specific workplace and employees can come to their workplace from all over the world and in a completely virtual way. Remote work and virtual workplace have brought many opportunities and saved time and energy for different people, but at the same time, a series of new security threats are also emerging from this modern phenomenon which threatens information and identity of people on the Internet.
RDS-Knight is a very powerful software solution that can help administrators and business owners secure and control access to remote servers. Homeland Protection is one of the most valuable features of this software which can limit the access of foreign IP addresses to your servers and whitelist only a few specific countries. Brute force attacks, or in Farsi learning research, are one of the oldest hacker attacks in the digital world, and even unsuccessful attacks can have a very destructive effect on server performance and server speed. treatment. This software helps you filter out suspicious IP addresses and set certain limits for the login process. With these security considerations, up to 99% of brute force attacks will be prevented.
RDS-Knight Software Features and Functions
- Secure all remote connections at once with a series of simple software solutions
- Use simple techniques to prevent brute force attacks and organize the user entry and exit process
- Restrict suspicious IPs and prevent bad IPs from accessing the server
- Provide a complete list of connected IP addresses and other related information
- The ability to determine users’ access level and manage their accounts
- Ability to manually set user access level
- Limit a user’s access time to the server
- Create time and performance restrictions for specific and suspicious users
System Requirements for RDS-Knight Software
RDS-Knight can only work on 32 and 64 bit editions of OS servers.
RDS-Knight is compatible with the following OS:
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
The required framework is .NET version 3.5.
RDS-Knight Software Installation Guide
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.