Omnipeek is a popular and professional network analysis, troubleshooting and monitoring software. This program is not just a collection of statistical, analysis and data visualization tools. This software makes network monitoring and surveillance easier for managers by bringing together the best tools for analysis, comparison, exploration and clarification. With the help of this program, network engineers are able to analyze information, check network performance and its security aspects in a short time. For example, with Omnipeek you can easily see the status of network cards, what is their current activity, how much data is transferred to them.
This information is displayed both in the form of numerical tables and with different graphs and tables. You can see the IP addresses and ports involved in network communication. One of the cool features of this program is the ability to set alarms and warnings, so you can set an alarm for a certain amount of bandwidth and you will be notified in different ways whenever the consumption exceeds that range . This product is manufactured by Savvius. The field of work of this company is in the field of security systems, where more than several thousand companies in different countries have benefited from the products of this brand.
Omnipeek Features and Functionality:
- Analysis and monitoring of the network both in the form of information tables and graphs and charts
- Monitoring of all types of information packets including voice, video and other information packets transmitted over the TCP/IP platform
- Ability to quickly debug faulty network equipment
- View the amount of bandwidth consumption in each network adapter
- The ability to display the physical location of IP systems on a geographical map
- Monitoring wireless equipment and access points from Cisco and other large companies
- The possibility of multi-segment data analysis
- The ability to generate a data dump
- Ability to set filters and notification alarms
- Professional network traffic analysis and even check local files
- And …
Supported operating systems:
– Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
– Windows 7 (64 bit)
– Windows Server 2016
– Windows Server 2012
– Windows Server 2012 R2
– Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.