WebClientPrint for ASP.NET Core , is the name of a very powerful software package in the field of printing client-side data and raw files from the ASP.NET core. By using the technologies in this package, you will be able to easily extract the data you need from the ASP.NET framework. This software package is known as a lightweight and highly efficient solution in the field of printing on Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. The creators of this package believe that you can easily print raw data, text and native commands to the installed printer using this product.
Also, the WebClientPrint package for ASP.NET Core enjoys a lot of facilities and features. Installing the software package in front of you is very easy and you will have no problem using this software package. By using this product, you will also be able to print PDF documents from ASP.NET websites in an advanced way. Moreover, this software package works with any type of printer and you can easily print your data.
Features and Functionality of WebClientPrint for ASP.NET Core
- Simple installation and configuration that makes it easy for the user
- Print your raw data from major ASP.NET websites
- Ability to apply advanced print settings for your different needs
- Print PDF files without the need for Adobe Reader or any other external software
- Support for different printers and printer connections
- Support for different print command languages
- The ability to print your data in different file types such as PDF, TXT, JPEG, PNG, etc.
- The ability to use inexpensive printers with ASP.NET web applications
- Can be used on Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems
WebClientPrint requirements for ASP.NET Core
The client-side component
Windows clients: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.x (desktop mode), Windows 10
Linux Clients: Debian 6 or higher (GNOME), Ubuntu 10.04 or higher (Unity/GNOME), Linux Mint 7 or higher (GNOME), Fedora 11 or higher (GNOME), CentOS 5.3 or higher (GNOME)
Mac Clients: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher / Intel
The server side component
ASP.NET Core 1.0 or higher!
jQuery 1.4.1 or higher!
Use the existing serial number to register the software.