MobaXterm is a comprehensive monitoring and control software for remote computer systems. With various functions, this program provides remote system control for programmers, webmasters, IT managers and any user who needs to control their work remotely. MobaXterm includes all the tools necessary for remote control of the system (SSH, X11, RDP, VNC, FTP, MOSH, etc.) as well as Unix commands (bash, ls, cat, sed, grep, awk, rsync, etc. ) Provides a portable Windows executable file to the user.
Providing all network tools in one package has advantages, for example, when you connect to a remote server using SSH, an SFTP GUI will appear and open automatically so you can edit and manage files desired remotely. The developers of this software have focused on a rich and simple user interface so that users can efficiently connect to remote servers in various networks and systems.
MobaXterm Software Features and Functionality:
- The built-in advantage of the X server and its complete configuration based on X.org
- Ability to export screen from Unix to local Windows
- X11 forwarding support
- SSH terminal based on PuTTY and custom fonts and favorite fonts
- Access to a large number of Unix/Linux commands on the Windows platform
- The possibility of increasing the capabilities of the program by plugins
- Extensive management of communication sessions: Rdp, Vnc, Ssh, Mosh, X11 and…
- No need for admin access to work
- Provide the program as a simple and portable Exe file (transferable to USB sticks)
- High program stability and security
Windows 2K • Windows XP • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64-bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64-bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64-bit • Windows 2003 • Windows 10 • Windows NT
Register the software using the Keygen available in the Crack folder.