Windows 11 is the latest version of the old Windows operating system. After several months of various news regarding the release of a new version of Windows called Windows 10X, specially designed for dual-screen devices, and finally with the announcement of the dissolution of this project, we now see the introduction and the presentation of the next version of this system. We are a popular agent. After the dissolution of the Windows 10X project, it was thought that the features and especially the new design of this operating system would make their way to Windows 10 as part of the big update that will be released for Windows 10 in the second half of 2021 (called Sun Valley), but by announcing the date of Microsoft’s press conference on July 3, 1400 and looking at the image of this invitation where the number 11 is clearly visible, many news in the world of technology concerning the introduction of Windows 11 were released in this conference, and finally Microsoft announced it officially on this date.Introduced Windows 11.
Most of the changes that Windows 11 has seen are related to the visual overhaul of Windows 10. In the released version and also during the introductory conference of this operating system, you can see the new design of the taskbar , Start Menu, Settings app, Windows Store, Windows Explorer, and other sections. The Live Tiles feature appears to have been removed from the Start menu. Moreover, the addition of rounded corners to the windows is another feature that plays an important role in the modernization of this operating system. In general, Windows 11 offers a completely modern appearance in accordance with today’s designs. Some of the most significant non-appearance changes in this operating system include support for Android apps, reduction in the volume of Windows updates, integration of Microsoft Teams with Windows, and more.
Windows 11 Features and Functionality :
– Redesigned taskbar, start menu and search interface
– New design of Windows Explorer icons and toolbar
– Add widgets to taskbar and display weather, news and other content
– Improved Snap function and ability to more easily move windows to the corners of the screen
– New Xbox App, App Store and Settings
– Round the corners of the windows
– Improved Windows touch control
– More compatible with Fluent Design
– Improved the functionality of virtual desktops and the ability to set a separate background image for each
– Support for Android applications (direct installation or via Amazon AppStore)
– Performance improvements, including reducing the volume of Windows updates and increasing the speed of browsers
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM: 4 gigabytes or more
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System firmware: UEFI and Secure Boot compatible
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (common on motherboards manufactured after 2016)
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: An HD screen with a resolution of at least 720p (1280×720) greater than 9″ diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
Installation guide and tips
After downloading and extracting, there are two ways to install; One is to burn Windows to DVD using software such as PowerISO or UltraISO or copy to flash using Rufus software.
Use the cracks available here to activate.
This Windows is released only in 64-bit edition.
This version is the last original, official and final version released by Microsoft.
The provided Windows is the original Microsoft version and is provided without any manipulation even in the file name.
The official versions require the installation of the TPM module and Secure Boot; Modified versions that can be installed without these two prerequisites can be downloaded from here.
Windows 11 is actually a big UI update for Windows 10 and like that Windows released versions include two Consumer or Retail and Business or Volume editions; The Consumer or Retail edition is published only through MSDN and the Business or Volume edition is published through both MSDN and VLSC.
The Business or VL – Volume License edition is the version recommended for any type of user, which includes the Pro and Enterprise versions; Get the Consumer or Retail edition if you need the Home edition.
The new version of Windows 11 named Version 22H2 was released on September 20, 2022 in VSS or MSDN; This release is named 2022Update and comes with build number 22621.382.
Detailed specifications of this version:
Windows 11 (Business Editions), Version 22H2 (x64) – DVD Volume (English)
File name: en-us_windows_11_business_editions_version_22h2_x64_dvd_17a08ce3.iso
Windows 11 (Consumer Editions), Version 22H2 (x64) – DVD (English) OEM Retail
File name: en-us_windows_11_consumer_editions_version_22h2_x64_dvd_e630fafd.iso
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise, Version 22H2 (x64) – DVD (English)
File name: en-us_windows_11_iot_enterprise_version_22h2_x64_dvd_eb39bf70.iso
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise, Version 22H2 (ARM64) – DVD (English)
File name: en-us_windows_11_iot_enterprise_version_22h2_arm64_dvd_f09f5d29.iso