Microsoft SQL Server software is a relational database management system (RDBMS for short) which is a type of DBMS (database management system for short) provided and developed by Microsoft. This tool provides a complete environment. To store, manage and retrieve data and information based on demand, it provides different software that follows the service provider/service recipient (Client/Server) model; in this case, client requests are sent to the server and are checked and analyzed by it; further, the processes The requirement is performed on the information stored in the databases and finally the results will be sent to the client. The initial version of this program was introduced in 1989 in 16 bit form and has been widely used by the programmers since version 2000.
Software Features and Functionality Microsoft SQL Server :
– Storage and management of all types of databases and databases
– Database management with two methods OLTP (abbreviation of OnLine Transaction Processing) and OLAP (abbreviation of OnLine Analytical Processing)
– Ability to work with very large databases
– Very high storage and retrieval security
– Make a backup copy easily and with a small volume
– Possibility of FullText search to increase speed
– Full compatibility with cloud services
– The ability to access databases by thousands of users at the same time
– Comprehensive and advanced reporting capability
Tips from this collection :
– The installed versions are the original Microsoft version and are presented without any manipulation and also do not need to be activated.
– This software is offered in different editions, of which we offer the most complete version, the Enterprise version. See the feature comparison of the different versions here.
– The 2014 and 2012 versions are included in the service pack, and for the 2008R2 version, the latest service pack is placed separately.
– The most complete version was 2008R2, the DataCenter edition, but due to the popularity of the Enterprise edition, this version has been placed; From the 2012 version, the features of the DataCenter version have been added to the Enterprise version.
For the 2017 version:
x64 OS: Windows 8, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
for Web Edition, Enterprise Edition: Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
Windows 7 and Server 2008, 2008 R2 versions are Unsupported!
Hard disk: at least 6 GB of free disk space
RAM: Express releases 1GB, all other editions 4GB and up
Processor speed: 2.0 GHz and above
x64 processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
For the 2016 version:
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Windows 7 SP1
Windows Server 2008 SP2
Check the system requirements for the 2012 version here.
Check the system requirements for the 2008 version here.
In most versions, the serial number is built into the software installer and therefore does not need to be activated and is included with the rest of the serial number.
Except for the latest version, the other versions are only the most complete edition, the Enterprise edition; See here the difference in revisions in the 2017 version and here the difference in features in the different versions.
The Enterprise Core edition is limited to 20 CPU cores, while the Enterprise edition is unlimited.
The 2019 version does not require activation.
2017 edition series:
Detailed Version Specifications:
SQL Server 2019 Enterprise (x64) – DVD
MSDN Name: en_sql_server_2019_enterprise_x64_dvd_46f0ba38.iso
VLSC name: SW_DVD9_SQL_Svr_Enterprise_Edtn_2019Nov2019_64Bit_English_MLF_X22-18972.ISO
SQL Server 2019 Enterprise Core (x64) – DVD
MSDN Name: en_sql_server_2019_enterprise_core_x64_dvd_46f0ba38.iso
VLSC Name: SW_DVD9_NTRL_SQL_Svr_Ent_Core_2019Nov2019_64Bit_English_OEM_VL_X22-18950.ISO
SQL Server 2019 Standard (x64) – DVD
MSDN name: en_sql_server_2019_standard_x64_dvd_46f0ba38.iso
VLSC name: SW_DVD9_NTRL_SQL_Svr_Standard_Edtn_2019Nov2019_64Bit_English_OEM_VL_X22-18928.ISO
SQL Server 2019 Web (x64) – DVD
MSDN Name: en_sql_server_2019_web_x64_dvd_46f0ba38.iso
VLSC Name: SW_DVD9_SQL_Svr_Web_Ed_2019Nov2019_64Bit_English_MLF_X22-18994.ISO
SQL Server 2019 Developer (x64) – DVD
File name: en_sql_server_2019_developer_x64_dvd_a2acad59.iso