One of Microsoft’s Server series software projects, which is actually a subset of the Office package, is the powerful Microsoft Exchange Server program, the main use of which is to create and manage Mail Server. The sending, receiving and management of e-mails, as well as the management of contacts and calendars are carried out by Exchange Server. By connecting to the web system Outlook Web App or OWA for short, this program provides access to mails via the Internet. The first version of this program was presented as an experimental and non-public version in 1993, then its first public version was released as Exchange Server 4.0 in 1996 and gradually became the best choice for creating mail servers .
Software Features and Functionality Microsoft Exchange server :
– Has full facilities for sending, receiving and managing letters and calls
– View and manage emails using a variety of desktop tools and with their appropriate user interfaces
– The ability to create a public folder to share received and sent letters
– Complete coordination with different versions and the same class of office suite
– Very high security of the system for sending and receiving emails
– Quick and advanced search in letters
– Support for a very large volume of storage space
– High speed of receipt and delivery of letters
– Creation of access level and various management parameters
See the software and hardware requirements for this release here.
The required serial number is available in the Readme.txt file.
Specifications of the versions offered:
Exchange Server 2019 Cumulative Update 12 (x64) – DVD (multiple languages)
File name: mul_exchange_server_2019_cumulative_update_12_x64_dvd_52bf3153.iso