MAMP is the experimental and professional version of the classic local server environment. This software is designed for professional web developers and programmers. MAMP PRO allows easy setup and management of your development environment. MAMP installs a local server environment on your computer in seconds. This application is free and easy to install. This software does not compromise any existing Apache installation running on your system. Like a Linux distribution, MAMP is a combination of open source software and as such is offered for free. MAMP is released under the GNU General Public License and as such may be freely distributed within the terms of that license.
MAMP Program Features and Functionality:
- Much improved GUI with search sidebar
- Built-in editor for editing source files and viewing images, PDF
- Preview mobile websites with a specialized app for iOS
- Program updates for popular components: PHP, phpMyAdmin, CURL and OpenSSL
- Searchable accommodation browser with site preview
- Save and restore server settings for individual hosts
- Programmable toolbar for frequently used functions
- Manage all project assets with the new assets window
- Multi-PHP: Run different versions of PHP at the same time. MAMP Pro still offers several versions of PHP.
- Virtual server: you can configure and test any number of virtual servers without risking affecting your operating system
- Dynamic DNS: allowing external access. With MAMP PRO, you can easily connect your local server to the Internet with a dynamic DNS provider.
Terms: – Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7
Mac platform: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.10 or later
Use the code from the Serial.txt file to register the software.