Hackintosh macOS Niresh is the name of application software in the field of installing macOS operating system on other existing computers except MacBook. As you know macOS operating system has many fans around the world. With the help of this software and considering the features of this operating system such as very high security against viruses, it has enabled users who do not use Apple products but intend to use this operating system to be able to use this system. run the powerful and reliable agent on your personal computers.
In fact, Hackintosh macOS Niresh as an installer will only provide you with the necessary requirements to install and run the macOS operating system. You can also use this software to convert your USB drive into a bootable drive to install operating systems like Windows, Linux, and macOS. Moreover, the creators of this product believe that the easiest way to install and run the macOS operating system on your computers is to use this same software.
Also, the main feature of this software is the support for Intel and AMD hardware. This increases the success rate of installing macOS on your personal computers, which are usually equipped with processors from these two companies. Moreover, you will be able to customize some features of this operating system during installation using this software.
Hackintosh macOS Niresh Operating System Features and Functionality:
- Installation and operation of macOS operating system on all types of personal computers
- The ability to use bootable to launch the operating system you want
- Provide the necessary requirements to install this operating system
- Intel and AMD hardware support for better installation of this operating system
- Ability to customize certain features of the macOS operating system
Note: (by Ehsan)
Starting with High Sierra, NVIDIA is no longer supported by Mac.
Mojave – Catalina – BigSur only works with AMD graphics and Intel integrated graphics and only with very few older NVIDIA products. Suppose if you have GTX 1070, 1080 and similar, you can’t use High Sierra or later because Nvidia no longer provides updates for Mac and they can’t be used any other way.
In general, graphics from the Turing, Pascal, and Maxwell series will never be supported. The latest Mac version that can use this series of graphics is High Sierra.
The list of graphics that are not supported in Catalina, Mojave and Big Sur:
RTX 2080 Super
RTX 2070 Super
RTX 2060 Super
GTX 1660 Super
GTX Titan X (GM200 Maxwell Core)
Quadro M (all models)
Quadro P (all models)
system required Hackintosh macOS
System Requirements For Niresh Catalina
- Desktop/Laptop computer with Intel processor and supported graphics card or chipset.
- Motherboard with UEFI supported BIOS.
- Catalina requires a processor with the SSE4.2 instruction.
- Catalina requires a metal compatible graphics card.
- Separate SSD or separate hard drive with at least 20 GB of free space, an SSD is recommended.
Hackintosh pictures macOS
Burn to flash or DVD using Transmac software, then install. It is possible to prepare the installation file using both Windows and Mac operating systems.
In some versions there is an installation guide video, and you can also see a set of tips and instructions here.