GNS3 is a complex network simulation software. This design is without dedicated network hardware such as routers and switches. This software can also be used to test features or verify settings that will then be rolled out to real devices. Build, design and test your network in a risk-free virtual environment and access the largest networking community for support. This software is used by many large companies, including Exxon, Walmart, AT&T, and NASA, and it is also one of the most popular software for preparing for network professional certification exams.
Features and functions of the GNS3 program:
- GNS connection to all real networks
- Test over 20 network providers in a risk-free virtual environment
- Create dynamic network maps for troubleshooting and POC proof of concept
- Test networks before they are built to reduce the time needed to operate and commission the network
- Custom topology and labs in GNS for network certification training
- Real-time network simulation for pre-deployment testing without the need for network hardware
System Requirements GNS3
Operating system : Windows 7 (64-bit) or later
Processor : 2 or more logical cores
Virtualization: Virtualization extensions required. You may need to enable it through your computer’s BIOS.
Memory : 4 GB of RAM
This program is free and does not require installation.
Linux and Mac versions will also be added if there is demand.