EduIQ Net Monitor for Employees is a powerful monitoring software that increases office productivity. Whether you are a business owner, teacher, business manager, or project manager, you need powerful employee monitoring software to monitor the screens of your students, staff, and board members. your team. There are many times that non-professional employees spend their time watching useless content on the Internet or using their resources for personal use or spending time browsing the web. If you want to monitor the activities of your employees, you don’t need anything more than installing the EduIQ Net Monitor for Employees software.
By using this software, you can not only control the screen, you can also control any computer in the network by controlling the mouse and keyboard. Employee tracking has never been easier. When you’re away from your desk, you can save personal employee pages for later review of your employees’ activities. Are you a teacher? Use this powerful classroom management tool to track your students’ activities or simply block certain harmful apps and websites.
Features and Functions of EduIQ Net Monitor for Employees Program:
- Employers can block websites by URL or by the words they contain.
- When a blocked website is visited, employers can display a personalized message, redirect to another URL, or simply close the browser.
- Employers can track employee computer requests or processing usage. They can also collect internet browsing data or enter keystrokes. The keys entered can be grouped using the software used by the employee. All data can be exported in .xlsx (Microsoft Excel), CSV or plain text format.
- If employers want to control their employees’ computers, they can do so by controlling mouse and keyboard.
- Employers can restrict the use of an employee’s computer using USB drives, printers, DVD/CD-ROMs, task manager, and Ctrl+Alt+Del.
Windows Vista (32/64) bit
Windows 7 (32/64) bit
Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64) bit
Windows 10 (32/64) bit
Mac OS X 10.6 “Snow Leopard” and higher
After installation, copy and replace the file to the Crack folder where the program was installed.