Directory Opus is a powerful file manager for Windows environment. We all know Windows Explorer by default. Familiar graphical interface that we use to manage and navigate through different files and folders. Microsoft has tried to keep it simple by bringing essential functionality together in Windows Explorer and making it easier for end users, but there are people who work more professionally in the Windows environment and the default features of Windows Explorer are for them. For this reason, various companies, aware of this need, have created file managers more powerful than Windows Explorer to meet the needs of this group of users.
Directory Opus is a professional software that is intended for this purpose. In addition to the basic functionality of Windows Explorer, this software includes a large number of new features that make it much easier to manage and navigate files and folders in Windows. For example, you can divide the file manager window into several sections and perform the desired tasks independently in each section. Which is not possible in Windows Explorer, or opening folders in separate tabs in a single window, which makes it much easier to navigate between folders. Also, advanced search and filter capabilities, batch file renaming, FTP support, folder size calculation, folder content listing and many other features that will definitely be of interest to users. professional users.
Directory Opus Features and Functionality:
- Ability to manage multiple folders simultaneously in separate windows
- Open folders in separate tabs to quickly switch between them
- The ability to replace the program with the default Windows Explorer
- Filtering, sorting and grouping files
- The ability to color or assign icons to files according to their specifications
- Ability to change batch name of files and folders
- Ability to edit file metadata
- FTP support
- Tools to detect duplicate files or synchronize files and folders
- Storage of copied files to increase the efficiency of copy operations
- Ability to fully customize the appearance of the program
- High processing speed through the use of parallel programming and modern program design
- Support for the latest generation of 4K monitors
- Availability of 32 and 64 bit versions
- And …
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012, 2008, 2003.
Directory Opus natively supports both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions of Windows.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Version 12.23 from December 8, 1400 and version 12.12 from April 9, 1998 have been successfully installed and activated in Windows 10 64 bit.