BWMeter is a powerful internet bandwidth monitoring, monitoring, traffic control and firewall software that displays all incoming and outgoing traffic. Unlike other products, this program is able to monitor data packets (where they come from, where they go, and what port and protocol they use). You can also use the BWMeter software to control traffic by setting the speed limit for all types of connections or limiting the access of programs to Internet sites.
BWMeter Software Features and Functionality:
- Graphical and numerical bandwidth display
- User-defined filters for bandwidth measurement
- Graph set for bandwidth visualization
- Monitor all network interfaces/adapters
- Monitor and view all network traffic
- Filter based on network address, port, software, etc.
- Firewall mode (interactive and disabled)
- Traffic control, access control and speed limitation
- Create daily, weekly and annual statistics
- View statistics for other computers running BWMeter
- Alerts and Notifications
- Creation of statistics of all local networks and Internet traffic
- View suspicious internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
- Export and import statistics
- Ping support to monitor web server, internet connection, etc.
- Easy installation with default settings
- Support for LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
- Full flexibility, various options for full customization, Windows 8 support
Supported operating systems (32 and 64 bit):
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows home server
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
10 MB of free hard disk space
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.