CCBoot is an appropriate solution to boot the system without the need for a hard drive. This program is actually a suitable tool for Internet cafes, schools, companies and organizations where there is a risk of system contamination. Viruses are installed in the hard disk, and if this hard disk is under the control of the administrator, many problems caused by the infection of the user’s system will be solved. In fact, the administration system has a hard disk that it shares with other users. The user system is booted from the administrator hard drive when powered on. And every time the system is powered off, the hard drive status is restored to its original state. This will cause any possible malware to disappear with a system reboot. In this case, the operating system of all users will be updated with one click. One of the most important advantages of this program is the reduction of material costs. In an internet cafe, users usually don’t need a lot of disk space, so you don’t need to have a separate hard drive for each system. It is enough to install a hard disk of suitable capacity on the administration system and share it with other systems.
CCBoot Program Features and Functionality:
- No need to install a hard disk on client systems (only one hard disk is needed on the administration system)
- System restore after each user reboot (removal of all malware and viruses)
- Update all systems with one click
- SSD caching support
- Compatible with DHCP and TFTP for simplified file management
- The ability to store user information on the administration system
- The ability to install multiple operating systems on the hard drive and choose by customers
- The ability to change the graphical appearance of the boot
- And …
Windows XP • Windows XP 64-bit • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64-bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64-bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64-bit • Windows 2003 • Windows 2008 • Windows 2008 64-bit • Windows Server 2012 • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64-bit • Windows Server 2016
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.