AIDA64, formerly known as EVEREST, can display a full set of hardware and software details from client computers and network-connected workstations. Since AIDA uses command line switches, creating collections can prepare the network for future processing, for example for an SQL database. Changes between network check times can be integrated into a change manager; so that the changes are made with the same time intervals. This program can instantly notify the network administrator when unwanted events occur and also provides remote monitoring and review. AIDA64 is compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows and even supports Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
Features of the AIDA64 program:
- Provide a command-based interface for checking network status, as well as graphical and hardware monitoring
- Network status and network takeover can be done remotely
- Ability to review and manage network changes
- Ability to debug and find problems
- There is a stress test to stress the network to find problems
- This program of its kind is one of the best programs to accurately find available hardware capacities
Operating system: Windows 95/98/Me, Windows NT4/2000, Windows XP, Windows PE, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016
Processor: Intel Pentium or later
Disk space required for installation: 30 MB
Register the program using the available Keygen.
Regarding the different versions, according to the comparison table here, the Business edition is the most complete, but other versions are also available according to demand.