Download Defender Exclusion Tool Full version offline standalone installer for Windows, can protect your computers from viruses, spyware and other forms of malware.
Defender Exclusion Tool overview
Whether you choose Windows Defender Antivirus or a third-party antivirus solution, you need to make sure that these products do not scan important files and folders because sometimes Microsoft Security Essentials or Windows Defender cause problems with certain files and folders.
Typical problems include slow performance, deletion of some necessary files, erratic operation, or it may mark a file or folder you trust as malicious. To work around these issues, you can add these files and folders to the exception list.
Defender Exclusion Tool Features
- easy to use
- Show all Windows Defender exceptions (Group Policy Include)
- Import and Export
- One click Block/Unblock
Technical details and system requirements
- Supported operating system: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel series or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4 GB or more recommended