Download standalone offline Comodo Rescue Disk software for Windows. It allows you to scan the entire system for viruses before loading Windows.
Comodo Rescue Disk Overview
Run your computer with this program, and you can scan your entire system for viruses before Windows loads. A bootable disk image allows users to run virus scans in a pre-boot environment.
This powerful virus, spyware and rootkit cleaner works in GUI and text mode. It can provide a more thorough scan than regular malware cleaning applications because it cleans your system before Windows loads.
It is also very effective in removing infections that prevent Windows from booting in the first place. Apart from a virus scanner, it also provides tools to explore files in your hard drive, take screenshots and browse web pages.
Comodo Rescue Disk Features
- The boot disk that runs the Comodo Cleaning Essentials virus scanner in the preboot environment
- It includes a complete AV scan engine that is capable of removing built-in rootkits very deeply
- It automatically downloads the latest virus signatures before scanning for maximum security.
- Ideal for ensuring computers are free from threats when troubleshooting problems or setting up a secure network of endpoints
- It also includes tools that allow you to explore files, take screenshots, and browse the Internet.
- No installation required – works directly from a USB or CD
Technical details and system requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium II 233 MHz or equivalent processor
- RAM (memory): 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200MB or more