Download standalone offline AtHome Video Streamer for Windows. With this software, you can set up a monitoring system that can be accessed remotely.
AtHome Video Streamer Overview
With this software, you can set up a remotely accessible monitoring system, allowing you to monitor your property, even when you are away. This tool displays an accessible look, a lot of its functions are clear enough that it doesn’t require any previous experience with similar software, that you can set it up on your own without contacting a professional.
You can add up to twelve devices, and view them simultaneously. Once the video from the camera is visible, you can view it full screen or in a grid view to visually cover multiple sources at once.
It is a valuable and practical tool that you can use for monitoring purposes. Packed with easy to understand yet powerful features, this tool can help you set up a remote video surveillance system in no time.
Features of AtHome Video Streamer
- Intuitive look and beginner friendly
- Handy video surveillance tool
- Monitor your home remotely through multiple webcams
- You can add up to twelve devices
- View multiple devices simultaneously
Technical details and system requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (memory): 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200MB or more