The main software for viewing PDF files is Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Reader. During its development process, this software became very version-heavy, and so space was created for the work of other companies who may have provided smaller, lighter software for opening PDF files.
However, the best software and the final solution to open PDF files in case of problems with other software remains Adobe Acrobat Reader, and it cannot be ignored anyway. Therefore, Downloadly includes it in its main software.
Anyway, as Adobe is the main developer of PDF technology, the first versions able to support all new features of PDF files are Adobe Readers.
This software is included in the prohibited software list and cannot be downloaded with Iranian IP addresses.
Features and functionality of Adobe Acrobat Reader:
– View all types of PDF files in different languages without confusion
– The ability to view PDF files in different modes such as text width, page width and multipage
– The ability to comment on the PDF file
– Complete and partial search of a PDF file in its different parts
– Ability to fill PDF forms and sign them
– Ability to view PDFs containing Flash and multimedia content (video and audio)
– Simple and convenient multilingual user interface
Tips for Adobe Acrobat Reader:
– From version 2015 or DC (short for Document Cloud), this software has been renamed from Adobe Reader to Adobe Acrobat Reader.
– Sometimes the new version is presented as a whole, and sometimes it is presented as a single update, in which case an unofficial ripak version is also released, in which we only put the original version.
– Adobe Reader is generally used to convert standard PDF files to Word, so since it is standard software for viewing, you open the PDF file with it and transfer its contents to Word with Copy and Paste. Of course, this is convenient for standard PDFs.
1.3 GHz or faster processor
Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32-bit or Service Pack 2 for 64-bit; Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 8 or 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
256 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended)
320 MB of available disk space
Screen resolution 1024×768
Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9 or 10 or 11; Extended support version of Firefox; Chromium
Note: For 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP (with Service Pack 2), Microsoft update KB930627 is required.
This software is free and has no time or structure restrictions.