Adobe Acrobat Pro is available in two versions, standard and professional, the professional version being more complete; There is also a Reader version, which, as the name suggests, is only intended for reading PDF files.
The development of PDF (short for Portable Document Format) started in 1990. This format is used to present documents containing text, images and other required elements in a specific and fixed format similar to a printed document. For the first time, Adobe showed its official support for this format by introducing the exclusive software Acrobat in 1993 and played an important role in its development.
Adobe Acrobat Pro software features and functionality:
– Installation as an extension of office software with full configuration
– The ability to combine multiple PDF documents together or split a document
– It has a virtual printer and the ability to get PDF output from any software
– Convert PDF to common image formats, HTML pages and office suite documents
– Added a link to the text
– Ability to remove or add text, image, etc.
– Adding a template or watermark to the document
– Attach file to text
– Encrypt and protect PDF documents
– Ability to search within the document
– The ability to reduce the size of PDF documents
– Persian language support
Tips for Adobe Acrobat Pro:
– Document Cloud or DC for short is the name of the new version of this software.
– After the change of procedure of the Adobe company regarding the support of the Persian language and the addition of this possibility to the new versions, we will not see the presentation of the ME versions.
– To prevent the software from updating automatically after running it, click on Preferences in the Edit menu and go to the last option which is Updater and select Uncheck and OK.
- 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit)†, 2016 (64 bit) or 2019 (64 bit); Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)†or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 1 GB RAM
- 4.5 GB of available disk space
- Screen resolution 1024×768
- Internet Explorer 11; Firefox (ESR); or Chrome
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
Versions prior to August 2019 of Acrobat DC, Acrobat 2017, and Acrobat 2015 applications cannot be licensed on macOS 10.15 Catalina. Adobe recommends that customers update their Acrobat DC, Acrobat 2017, or Acrobat 2015 to the latest version. To update from the application, on the To help menus, choose Check for updates and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
- Intel processor
- macOS v10.12, macOS v10.13, macOS v10.14 or macOS v10.15*
- Safari 10.0 or 11.0 (browser plug-in for Safari supported only on 64-bit Intel processor)
- 1 GB RAM
- 2.75 GB of available disk space
- Screen resolution 1024×768
It is placed separately for activation with the Patch method of the special crack of the 2019 version.
The Keygen method is given in the Readme.txt file, which briefly; For initial install serial number, instead of Keygen, you need to use serial numbers from Serial.txt file, then enter request code in Keygen and receive activation code.
Attention: If you have this software on your system, you can activate the 2021.011.20039 update Does not exist! This update can only be activated as a clean install. Therefore, start by uninstalling the software using programs such as the Revo Uninstaller (make sure Adobe Genuine Service software and all associated folders and registry keys are also removed). Restart your system, install the basic version in Trial or Subscription mode (do not run the software), then install the update according to the Readme and activate the software.
Build 2021.011.20039 23rd Dec 1400 and Build 2022.001.20117 21st May 1401 have been installed on Windows 10 64 bit edition and successfully activated using crack patch.
Note: If you installed version 2022.001.20117 and earlier (which was the base version of 2015 and updated), before installing version 2022.001.20142 64-bit and later, you must first install the version previous (preferably with software such as Revo or IObit uninstaller).
Build 2022.001.20142 was successfully installed and activated on Windows 10 64-bit edition on July 5, 1401.